Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hotel Citta Del Mare, Sicily

Hotel citta del mare

Oh yes.  This exists! 

In exactly 10 weeks’ time (but who’s counting?), I’ll be watching my sister, Fiona take Damien as her lawfully wedded husband in a beautiful little church in Taormina, Sicily.  All our family can talk about right now is how excited we are.

The part about it being in Sicily makes it even more exciting.  It means that on dull Wednesdays in January, I can get all wanderlusty looking at pictures like this one.  Even though the Hotel Citta Del Mare is on the opposite side of the island, and it won’t exactly be swimming season in April, we’re still planning a brief trip to check this out.

Have you ever been to Sicily?  I’d love to hear your suggestions on what to do while I’m there.  I’ve heard The Godfather Tour is a must. 

10 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

WOW, what an amazing spot and huge congrats to your sister. How exciting!!!! xoxo

Camila Faria said...

A-MA-ZING! I'd love to see this in person. Sicily sounds great!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

My jaw seriously dropped when I saw this photo. Holy. Awesome.

You are SO lucky to be going there for your sister's wedding. She clearly has good taste!

k said...

oh man that looks awesome. and you should totally do the godfather tour! i hope you share pics because that trip sounds amazing!
p.s. let me know if you like that recipe, it's amaaazing.

Ashley said...

are those...waterslides??

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I want to spend all day on these slides, so fun :))) xx

EMA said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! I'd love to go there one day :D

http://themirroronthewall.com/

Thelma Frayne said...

Yes they are Ashley, into the sea. The sea! Very excited!

Giovanna said...

Wow that is insane! I would love to go there!!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

Anonymous said...

awww!!
I envy you! Just a little bit.