Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Power-hooping

Last week, Roisin and I welcomed a lovely new housemate, Kathrina. When we were helping to move Kathrina in, there was one item I was very curious about…. this:

hoop logo color-lg

The powerhoop!

Kathrina tells me that this thing is going to help me to burn calories, strengthen my core muscles, reduce back pain, slim and tone my waist and improve my posture. Its going to change my life!

As we discovered on Saturday night, its fun too.

DSC01695

DSC01684

DSC01686

DSC01704

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so this is to funny. Just today while I was driving home from running a girl was standing at a bus stop with one of these! I KID YOU NOT!

LOL

Small world. Totally weird too.

I love it though. I kinda want one. I wonder what the big guy would say if he came home from work and saw me using it. ha-ha!

xNTA said...

If I weren't so terribly useless at hoolahooping, I'd probably be buying me one of these...
Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

little luxury list said...

What a fun way to exercise! My mom also hula hooped for exercise for a while and is really good at it!

k said...

i've never done one of those but it looks fun!!

MARTA said...

wow this hoop is really big! I'm sure you will be working lots with that :)

Vanilla said...

This looks like SO much fun! :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

That looks sooo fun. I really should try it:) Have a lovely Thursday, sweetie
Kisses

Annemarie said...

Omg this looks so fun!!! Haha! I must get one of these. :)

xoxo

Leia said...

That looks like such fun!

Leia

*** said...

This looks like a fun workout but I am so bad at hoola hooping. Maybe it gets better with practive.

Catita said...

seems like you girls has a lot of fun and ended up burning calories! HOW COOL IS THAT!

Elle Sees said...

it looks HUGE! but i wanna try

Samantha said...

Looks like fun! I can't hula hoop to save the life of me though :o(

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com