Monday, December 6, 2010

More things to be happy about (6)

A towel warmer in the bathroom; repositioning the christmas lights so that no two of the same colour are together; wearing safety goggles outside science class; a chance to sleep in; cheeks all aglow with the outdoors; dogs leaning against your leg; the ability of parents to guide their small children around my the tops of their heads; book clubs; self-encouragement; Aladdin and his wonderful lamp; the freshest of ingrediants; coming up with ideas; toast turning the required shade of gold; a rendez-vous; shorelines; smoky eyes; sitting in a special position before a shocking scene in a movie; dressing up to the nines; pick-up-sticks; Hollywood love lives.

Oh, and if you're in the mood to feel good about life, you should read this post from Styles n' Cream.

7 comments:

Henar said...

A warm towel in the bathroom is NECESSARY I love that!
Great post, xx

www.ohmyvogue.com

k said...

Love this list!!! Warm towel makes me happy, as well as heated floors. which means i throw my pj's on the floor so they are warm when i get in to them, haha

Jen said...

Oh how I love posts like this!! It makes me remember everything that I'm happy about :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

That post is amazing!!! I adore your list:) It made me very happy:)
Kisses and wish you a lovely Monday

*** said...

What a beautiful list - I wish I had a towel warmer, well I am happy with our floor warmer that keeps my bare feet warm in the cold days.

Thanks for the shout out.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a lot of things to be happy about---that's fantastic! These are all wonderful things to be happy about!

.. said...

yes you're right, antwerp is really beautiful around this time, not only now but actually always .. hehe :D. you're welcome to visit antwerp anytime! x